Shot Planning and Storyboarding
No upcoming sessions have been scheduled
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request another offering of this session. Include the title of the event in the subject line.
$30+HST for members/$60+HST general
Membership is easy! We offer three levels of membership that suit the various ways people interact with Ed Video. The process of becoming a member is as simple as completing a form and paying the membership fee.
This workshop will mix group work and demonstration to take a look at the process of building the visual structure of a scene and translating a visual plan into a practical plan that can be used in production.
No skill in drawing is required (or provided). This workshop is most suited for those interested in creating fiction-based cinema, but may be useful for those working on documentary projects.
- The benefits of storyboarding/shot planning
- Practical applications
- The Axis
- Evaluating the script/scene
- Shot types
- Creating shot lists for documentary work
- Converting a shot list to a shooting schedule (brief overview)
- Participants will break down a script and prepare a shot list or storyboards
About the Instructor
All workshops are held at Ed Video, 404 York Road, Guelph, unless otherwise indicated