Producer Member/ Student Member
Honourary Life Member
Ed Video's Board of Directors awards new Honourary Life Members at our Annual General Meeting. This is not a membership level that can be purchased or applied for. Life members may be nominated by any current or past member, and the recipients are chosen by the Board or by a committee delegated by the board. Life membership may be awarded to any person who has made a considerable contribution to Ed Video Media Arts Centre or to media arts in general. There may be up to 2 per year. Honorary Life Members have the same membership priviliges and rights as producer members.
|Annual Membership Fee (plus HST)||$35.00||$35.00||$75.00||$150.00|
|Consultation on Projects||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Members' Rate on Workshops and Events||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Access to Production Equipment Rentals||-||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Access to Computer Lab||-||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Opportunity to Purchase Personal Health Insurance||✔️||-||✔️||-|
Buy or renew your membership online
Please read the membership policy below before completing your membership. Also, please ensure you are purchasing the membership that suits your needs by reading the information above.
Contact staff prior to purchasing your membership if you are doing so in order to rent equipment on a partciular date, or to attend a specific workshop event.
Complete the payment process below, and send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Date of application
3. Mailing Address (street, city, postal code)
4. Preferred email address
5. Primary and secondary telephone numbers
6. Please state whether you would like to receive our newsletter
You will be required to provide photo idenfitication, and to sign our membership form on you first visit.
Sign up for our Mailing List
1. Being a member in good standing requires that you:
- Adhere to the equipment and payment policies.
- Work to uphold the mandate and directions outlined in our mission statement
- Acknowledge that endangering the interests or reputation of the organization may result in the termination or suspension of membership privileges.
2. Code of Conduct:
- Requires that you respect the conditions under which the staff, board and members work. Click here to download the full version of the Code of Conduct as a PDF.
3. The spirit of Art and regard for others: ·
- Please be aware that members of Ed Video come from a variety of cultural and artistic backgrounds and that we foster a space that is free of discrimination.
4. You and Ed Video:
- Your role as an active member and volunteer at the centre contributes to the overall vibrancy of the centre
- As a producer member in good standing you will be eligible to sit on the Board of Directors, which is voted in at the Annual General Meeting and is responsible for ensuring the centre is managed responsibly.
When you sign a Producer Membership Agreement, you are agreeing to the following:
- I agree to abide by the policies of Ed Video Media Arts Centre
- I agree to update my artists’ resume, details of production in progress and completed, copies of one sheets, press materials and exhibition catalogues to document my artistic work in the Library/Archive files of Ed Video
- I agree to the policies of the Ed Video Library and a VHS/DVD copy of my completed works, produced through the facilities of Ed Video, may be placed in the Library/Archive at Ed Video
- I understand that my membership is an annual one and must be renewed every year no later than the last day of the month in which I joined
- I understand 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of bookings, otherwise there will be a charge